Divorce can affect different people in different ways. Some people can be happy that they have been divorced. But not everyone is. It is a bad idea for a person who doesn’t know all the details of a divorce to “congratulate” someone on getting divorced. It can be hurtful to the person who is going through a divorce proceeding. Although you might mean well, don’t congratulate someone on getting divorced.
Howard Sparber, known as the “infatuated” shooter, received his name from opening fire into the home of his neighbor whom he became infatuated with. Sparber’s wife has filed for divorce while he is currently held at the Sumter County Detention Center without bond. Attorney Pakiza Sajid has attempted to free Sparber yet his wife has advised that she does not want him to return home.
Amber Heard’s close friend, iO Tillet Wright, revealed more details of Heard’s divorce from Johnny Depp. iO spoke to Depp’s generosity and kindness, but also criticized Depp for his lack of public or private apology to Heard for his behavior. iO says she holds no ill will towards Depp and remains close with Heard following the divorce.
- iO Tillett Wright, a close friend of Amber Heard’s who was named in the actress’ abuse claim, is opening up about living with Heard and Johnny Depp as the couple’s relationship turned ugly.
- “People have things that happen to them and people have pain they are trying to get around
- A judge granted Heard a temporary restraining order against Depp. However he was never charged with any crime relating to abuse.
“Heard was awarded $7 million in a settlement, but donated the money to the ACLU to fight domestic violence and the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, and Wright says she actually losing money from the split.”
British former ski jumper Eddie “the Eagle” Edwards has suffered financially as the result of his divorce. The proceeds from a Hollywood movie about his life were awarded to his ex-wife. He is currently living in a shed without a kitchen. He had to sell his apartment to pay the tax bill for the movie payment.
Many of us with we could read our partners mind, but as it turns out we already can. A study shows those in romantic relationships have “empathic accuracy” meaning they are able to tell their partners feelings in a situation. In order to keep this ability research shows we need to remain interested in our partner and our want to understand them.
- Researchers examining our ability to accurately detect the thoughts and feelings of our romantic partners explore what they call “empathic accuracy.”
- Greater empathic accuracy among couples was related to stronger feelings of closeness as well as increased relationship satisfaction.
- Research suggests that we can improve our empathic accuracy if we are highly motivated to accurately understand our partners.
“Although there do seem to be individual differences in this ability, most of us can correctly perceive the thoughts and feelings of friends and family members, but especially our romantic partners.”
Celebrity couple Tamar Braxton and Vince Herbert’s recent domestic dispute where Vincent allegedly bit Tamar has sparked recent debate on whether the two should call it quits. This article highlights a few of the fans’ suggestions when it came to what the couple’s next move should be. Some of the fans urged for divorce while others defended the marriage. Tamar and Vince have not responded to the incident.
Larry King and his wife Shawn King find that their marriage is in trouble yet again amidst cheating rumors. Sources close to Larry disclose that he is unhappy and teetering on the verge of divorce. This article describes the married couple’s newest scandal involving Shawn King and public-speaker Richard Greene.
Divorce has historically been seen as something undesirable, a painful end to something meant to be for life. However, as divorce rates climb, it is important that the notion of divorce change to something that does not have to be destructive, but rather relationship-saving or even life-saving. The idea that someone is committing to spending their entire life with another person is entirely too much pressure to bear, and as a result, divorce should be considered as an option.
- Times have changed, and Hollywood – once the purveyor of “The One” and marriages that last until “death do us part” – is now showing that the end of a marriage is not necessarily a mark of failure, but can be the transformation of one type of relationship into something else that is equally healthy and positive.
- Research and statistics show that although the breakdown of a relationship is difficult for everyone, divorce in itself is not necessarily the tragic end it was thought to b
- The truth is, the only thing any of us have is today. Beyond that, there are no guarantees. The idea of being married to one person for life, especially without some level of awareness of our unresolved emotional needs, is too much pressure for anyone.”
“Research and statistics show that although the breakdown of a relationship is difficult for everyone, divorce in itself is not necessarily the tragic end it was thought to be. As people live longer and co-parenting becomes the new norm, why then should people stay in unhappy relationships? Maybe it is time to take a page from Hollywood’s book on the ephemeral nature of relationships.”
Are you divorced or thinking about getting divorced? Well if you are be prepared because everyone has something to say or ask about it. For some reason everyone seems to think that someone cheated or that something bad had happened. Next comes questions like are you going to get remarried. Instead of asking these questions if you hear of someone’s divorce just be supportive and be there for them.
Since modern science has made it possible for couples to freeze their embryos and save them so they can get pregnant later in life, there are new issues rising that have to do with what should be done with the frozen embryos if the couple gets divorced. There is no one right solution to this problem, so the best thing to do is meet with a family law attorney before freezing your embryos.
- McQueen isn’t alone in her fight to reproduce post-divorce. In 2015, California anesthesiologist Dr. Mimi Lee lost her fight to retain embryos created via IVF in 2010. She and her then-husband, Stephen Findley, signed an agreement stating the embryos would be discarded if the couple divorced, the Wall Street Journal reporte
- Discuss and include very clear language in the IVF contract regarding the use and disposition of the embryos in the event of divorce.
- Meet with an attorney who specializes in family law if you are considering going through IVF. Taking responsible steps before you go through the fertility process can save you a great deal of anxiety, anger and heartache down the road, should your marriage end in divorce.
“Jalesia McQueen, 44, wants more children and wants to accomplish this using the embryos, which were created during her marriage to Justin Gadberry, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Her ex-husband doesn’t want more children, and doesn’t believe he should be required to reproduce against his will.”